Home » Uncategorized » Show Me The Wine!

Show Me The Wine!

Who of us haven’t said that catch phrase from “Show Me The Money” at least once after watching the 1996 film Jerry Maguire? I know I have! Today, maybe we start a new phrase! “Show Me The Wine”!

the show wineThe Show
Malbec 2011
Medoza * Argentina
Three Thieves

It’s another fun wine from Three Thieves. You might know them from their “Bandit” wines! These guys have put together another fun wine for sure. Inspired by the Iconic Show Posters of Hatch Show Print.

Tasting this wine will bring you flavors of blackberry, cranberry, white pepper, spice, with toasty vanilla and violets. The wine has smooth tannins, a velvety texture and a long, lingering finish. However, the cranberry will hit you at first sip. The tartness sticks around and gives a show for sure! This is a great every day wine and I think will give you a little variety and be something different for you to try. It might also bring out the cowboy in you too! You never know!

The Show Wine comes to us from Argentina and 85% of the wine comes from the acclaimed Lujan dec Cuyo sub-region from a vineyard called “El Alto”. The other 15% of the Malbec comes from the Uco Valley. Do you like wines aged in Oak? Good! This wine has been aged for 9 months in new french oak.

Wondering about the price? You can probably pick this wine up any where from $13 – 16/bottle. Fits in nicely for a great bottle to bring to the next party. It will summon up some conversation too!

Wondering how this wine and idea came about? Well of course Three Thieves Wines put out a video. This was for their 2009 launch, but it’s still a quick great watch. Enjoy!

Can’t see the video? You can watch it directly on YouTube by clicking this link (Three Thieves Wine)

Have you tried this wine? What did you think? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tags :

About Jennifer Stinnett

Writer on Jennifer's Review. I'm a Blogger, Writer, Social Media User, Wine Spotter, Amateur Foodie, Movie Watcher and Loves Shoes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge

Scroll To Top